Friday, May 1, 2009

Addiction....

What does addiction means? Addiction is when you get so obsessed with something and you can't live without having it, or whatsoever reasons that are some where close to, oh god, you know what I am trying to tell right.

So, there was I, sitting in the living room and got addicted with something. It is so sexy. It is so sweet. It is so sexy-curvy shape. Can you guys and gurls think what izzit? My hunch is that guys will think that this addiction is like having sex with a super hot sexy model, as i said it was sexy. And some gurls might think I'm talking about them.

Actually, what I am trying to say is that I suddenly liked papaya. Thats all. Guys, please don't let your minds wander off and think of the negative.

Papaya is a sexy curvy shaped fruit. Rrrright?? Everybody agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment