Friday, May 1, 2009

Taekwondo Competition

Waking up at 6.04am thinking of why couldn't I get to sleep. It looked like I am missing out something here, and just do I realised that today we have a competition of taekwondo. If not, the alarm clock wouldn't it be set at 7am wouldn't it? But something puzzles me is that why did I wake up at 6.04am. Trying to get back a sleep and REawake at 7am. But couldn't. Deciding that i couldn't get back to sleep, I ended up rolling myself out of bed and into the toilet. Tried waking up my brother, he arised from his beauty sleep, say 'Good Morning, Bro', and there, he went back to Dreamland. Ignoring the daziness and sleepiness in my head, I got too nervous, so I just went around the house, picking items that i might need during the compettion. At 7.34am, I wore my contact lenses before going out to breakfast with my parents. During breakfast, I felt like some part of me is missing or something is missing. At home, I just only realised that i almost forgotten to bring my belt to the competition (Well, duhh, Its important, cuz without a belt, you might be disqualified?. Uhx, maybe only)

So, at around 8.30am, we went to Rrrrrobert's house as his dad is fetching us to the competition. Brought along with us is some of our gears for the sparring. Upon reaching the place, it was no different than night in the shopping mall. Everywhere was freaking dark except for my handphone which is vibrating almost all the time. 9.30am sharp, seniors started gathering us to get ready for the competition. They said the mike couldn't work so might start a little late. So, wearing our jackets is what the seniors told us, and guess what? My match is after lunch. I had to end up taking off all the gears all over again. .__________.

Anyway, as I could actually rememeber the 'bout'(most commonly known as round) of each competitors:-
My bro-bout 1,13,and 37
Robert-bout 2
Me-bout 27 and 44

Actually there's many more but I can't to seem to recall most of them. So, when I started my match, it was actually very relaxed but I injured my feet accidentally. .____.
So, ended up losing the 2nd match as a result of the injury. Stupid injury.

Zhao An gave me some spray of chinese medication to cool down the bengkakness of my feet. You would be suprised if you are able to feel the bengkakness of my leg. It was like having a bun putting it on top of it. Because of that, I couldn't walk properly and ended up limping instead. ._______.

Reached home at 6.47pm, wondering about what to do with my feet. After dinner, hiding in my bedroom, that's where I am now, getting mentally prepared to go see the sinseh on tomorrow morning after breakfast. Most probably I won't feel any pain, just EXCRUCIATING, UNBEARABLE and BLOOD VOMITTING pain. .__________.

Kays. Thats all for today.


p/s Siang, Faeez, you 2 must be the happiest people on Earth, Universe, World and Bla Bla Bla, now right?

No comments:

Post a Comment