Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Awesome!!!

It seems like a have not blogged for like 4 weeks. Awesome!!! Until today, a particular person desperately asking me to update, not saying names here. :P Hahaha. Actually, I got nothing much to write, except for the exams stress. Seriously stress.

My results:
B. Melayu: 78%
English: 83%
Maths: 100%
Add Maths: 88%
Sejarah: 45%
Accounts: 40%
Chemistry 77%
Biology: 87%
Physics: 76%
Moral: 66%
EST: 80%

As you all can see, i got 2 E's and nearly failed. Oh my god. I do not know what to do know. My confidence is almost dropping like crazy. I cant imagine what is gonna happen during SPM. Haiz. Haiz. Haiz. Just gotta keep studying although i procastinate alot.

To all SPM candidates this year:
>Fly your SPM with colours!!!
>Gambateh!!!
>Good luck to all!!!
>Don't ever give up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment