Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fun, Tiring, Stressful week? Or months?

LOLOLOLOL!! This week was such a exhausting and a tiring week. I never got to study or do any homework at all. Coooooolllll!! Hahahahaha. So why such a wild week? Because of:-
  • Badminton
  • Siviks Magazine
  • Physics Teknik Menjawab
  • Going to Play
So now, its really tiring. But dont care. The SPM stress was suddenly gone from me again. Hahahaha. Just wait for it to come back only study. Hahahaha.

Just last week I changed my specs. Cooool. Its because I stepped on it while playin badminton. Luckily I am able to got a new one on the same day it broke. Haha. Dont ask how did I do that. I was practically 'half blind' when i dont wear my specs. My eyes was at a very 'cham' state liao. So I try to play less comp, watch less TV.

It was saddening because I really regretted it when my parents warned a billion times "Don't watch so close to the TV!!!". Guess what? I never listened. Its too late to regret anything now. So, life has to go on. No matter how much setbacks, regrets, obstacle, or whatever some shit you people call it.

At a period of time, during these few months, I was rather quite in a dilemma when its time for me to pick a college to further my studies. Not knowing what I am majoring in. Damn it. I loved Physics and Chemistry, but Accounts also I loved. Talking 'bout dilemma?? Damn!

A few choices of colleges and u's that my dad picked up. There was:-
  • University Tun Abdul Razak (UTAR)
  • Renaissance College (aka Omega)
  • Sunway College
  • Taylor's College
It really got me there, so how so how so how. I am like sitting on a fence, waiting to drop on to the business subjects side or science subjects side. Though my dad said that either choice that I make, will have it pros and cons. "Most importantly, is whether do I like the subjects anot". It made me think for so many days. Just to know whether what I liked. I tried to stop thinking about it, but it seems I can't. One moment I think of a course to take, I would be reminded of the challenges that I assumed that I would face, And, starts all over, I changed my mind. Damn damn damn damn it. Haha. Today i might have talk slightly-overly-too-much kinda something lidat.

Haha. I gotta go dy. Thinking of wanna One Piece or not. =.=lll See ya alls.

No comments:

Post a Comment