Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Final Decision

After a long time, thinking and dilemma-ing, I finally came to a decision on what kinda subjects i will take in future.
It was a really tough journey to choose what I wanna become in future but its worth it so we won't regret it later.
Thoughts like, when about to make a decision, what would happen in future always occured to me.
If I failed in this course, what would I do in future. It really got me stuck there.

I thought well and hard for like uh... maybe 5 to 6 days?
Finally, I chose to take up science subjects for the A-levels.
I haven't decided what to major in yet, so let my results in A-levels help me decide.

Reasons why did I not take up Accounting its because that i found it quite stressful, and I always panicked during Accounts examination, when afraid there are not much time to answer the question.

BUT, I am relieved that i finally can step outta that dilemma and concentrate on my upcoming examinations.
For now, just take one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment