Thursday, August 6, 2009

Swimming Is Fun!!

Today was a hell of a day for me. Everything was planned by Pei Ling that suggested we go to Poh Pei house to have a swim and damn it was fun. At school today, everyone waited anxiously for the school to end. Hahahaha. And, Pei Ling was the most excited one. We eagerly prayed and hoped that Moral was to be cancelled, but it disappointed us.

Anyway, we ate at Chungky, but some were a little late. Me and Eyra went off to the bus stop 1st while waiting for the others to finish eating. Hahahaha. And so, we got there in time to see a bus pass right our face, and my inner self told me to wait for my friends (considering the owner of the house) or we wouldn't be able to get it anyway.

At about 3.30pm, we reached Poh Pei house and most of the boys couldn't wait to get into the swimming pool, including myself. Hahaha. Its been around like say 2 yrs since I went to swim, and i meant real swimming, not just playing with water. Not considering the time during Sidang Ridaksi's dinner. That was playing water and DAMN emo at night. Let's not talk about that and ruin this moment.

So, around 4pm, we decided to go swimming past caring the "scorching" sun. Actually, it was not that hot, because its considered evening. So me, I just swam freely in the pool and the next activity was playing the water polo.

I never knew water polo was such a tiring game. Just for barely 15 minutes, we were gasping for air. It was fun chasing after the childish Spiderman ball I brought as a substitution for water polo ball. Hahahaha. After a few moments of it, it came the fogging of the Aedes mosquitoes out of the blue. All of us were like "What the heck?!?!" They didn't even warned us about the fogging and did it. ZzZzZ. It so totally ruined the water polo game.

Still in the end, we rested for a few minutes and continued. This time, it was a boys playtime. We jumped and dived into the water like crazy fellas and everyone in the swimming pool was staring at us like as if we were Tarzan. KokYuan and Jonathan wanted to learn how to dive, and we did our best to teach them. Hahahaha.

Some of us got leg cramps. And it was quite funny when some of them were asking for help. Hahahaha. I personally got it also, but i still can bear it. The pain got off pretty soon. We took quite a number of pictures but i don't have it right now and will show it to you guys when i got it. Everyone went home quietly as they were all very very tired after about 3 hours in the poool.

When I reached home, I only the realised my eyes was burning red as too much clorine had gotten into it. Its all because i forgotten to bring my goggles. So, now here I am, tired, with red eyes. And tired, but happy.

p/s: People who joined the swim:
  • Poh Pei (the one who invited us to her house, indirectly joined us)
  • Tong Yue Hern
  • Shahira
  • Pin Pin
  • Jonathan
  • Kok Yuan
  • Jin Shian
  • Pei Ling
  • Cheryl
Going to sleep already. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment