Monday, March 16, 2009

What I Did On Saturday Night

Omg. Finally, I have recovered from my injured thumb, which had made me unable to blog. =_=
Today, I am having a flash back on the past few days that what I have been doing.
Saturday night, I watched a few movies at 1 shot. at about 8pm, me and my bro watched High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

Although it was already outdated, I still loved it. One of the best movies!

The movie ended at 10pm. So, we switched to another movie, which is Slumdog Millionaire.
At 1st we thought it would be a damn funny show, as everyone in class was saying it is a good show.
So we watched.
The show was like full of crap and NOT FUNNY AT ALL. My 2nd bro started whining saying when the show is gonna end. I said, maybe the funny part is at the back, so, we kept no watching. Till the very end, I decided that this show is full of crap. Seriously! And i watched till 12 am in the morning, just to see whats so funny about the show! ZzZzZzZz. And to add to that, i got tuition the very next morning. =_=!!!

Suggest those who have been hearing that Slumdog is funny, don't watch because its obviously not! Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment