Monday, March 2, 2009

Congratulations!

First of all, congrats to Faeez who succeeded in losing some weight! I am very happy for you bro!
And I can see that you are very happy when you come school today! LOL.
Haha. You were like showing everyone how loosen your pants. (Fyi, I dont know if what PinPin said is true anot >_< But she makes sense). Joking joking. Anyway, you must continue ar! Dont give up!

Then, Siang, now that you are going to Science 2, your mood was go up not go down. When is the debate competition ar? Other than our school test? I wanna go see it! remember to tell me. Good luck in that!

LOL. During Sport's Day, suprisingly, the Green house manage to beat the Yellow house which had won the 1st place back to back for 7 years in a row. At least, in our final year, Green house achieved something that is to be proud of! Ren Hau and Brian, A job well done to both of you! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment