Friday, March 6, 2009

Today TIRED!!

First of all, today was the last day of exam. Although said to be last day of exam, it was the most tired day ever. Oh my god. First it was Biology, the question are out of this world man. So damn freaking hard like hell type of question. =_=!!! Thanks lots ya SAB!!

Then, it was Mathematics. It was rather a smooth test~ But rather confusing. After recess, it was free period for me about 1 hour. Fantastically, forgotten to use that free period to take Accounts test! Darn! Then have to take Accounts test till 1.30pm. So tiring.

So, during the free period, keep read and read Accounts. So freaking scared, till shivering. Imagine that! Then during Est test, so many careless mistake. Guess why? Because my head's all about Accounts.

1 thing about account is that everyone would be so scared as they are unable to finish the question in time, if they are slow. Started Accounts at 12.35pm and ended at 1.35pm.

Then, was time to go home. I had to rush to my mum's car to get the pack lunch. Eat in the car. And get ready for tuition. How pathetic can it be. Eating in the car. Then, 2.30pm, Add Maths tuition. I was so totally half asleep in the class. After Add Math, time for Biology, it was fun while it lasted as the teacher knows how to keep us awake. LOL.

Till 6.45pm was the time where the tuition centre bell rang, indicating that it was the end of the tuition!

Rushed home to eat. Get into Tae uniform and time for Taekwondo. Taekwondo period, 8.00pm to 10.00pm. As it is, I am so tired already. God.

Now I am already extremely tired. Tired as in T I R E D Tired! At least tomorrow no school. Can sleep till late abit. LOL.

Okays. Thats all for today. Sleepy already. Byes all~

No comments:

Post a Comment