Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sport Cars @ Perling Mall

Yesterday, I tink everyone knows it was Earth Day. 8.30pm to 9.30pm, all lights has to be switched off. Lol. I did my part. Since it was dark, I couldn't blog!

During that period of time, we went to see some sports cars at Perling Mall.
The sports cars there may not be so expensive but the way they modified the cars are just simply marvelous!

One of the cars i saw, had an large LCD Screen TV at the back seat! Imagine that!
We also got a chance to see some cars with NOS!! Well, it was my very 1st time seeing them, and found them pretty interesting!

My bro and cousin decided to have a survey to see which cars had installed the most stereo speakers in the boot. The recor was 18 speakers. Imagine the those 18 speakers were turned on to maximum volume and you are standing right in front of it. The feeling was totally different. Trust me!

The following are some pictures of the festival


Many speakers eh!

The nicest car in the festival. Have a wine and cup holder in the car!



If u wan anymore pictures, tell me. But, it may not be clear though.

No comments:

Post a Comment