Saturday, June 6, 2009

Early In The Morning..

Today i woke up at 10 am. For your info, I have not slept till 10am for a very long time. Latest to latest for me, was till around 9.30am only. And I can't sleep any longer. ~_~ . Last night I watched Naruto Shippuuden episode 41. Its the time where Naruto got 4 tails out already. LOL.

Now I don't know what to blog about. But what to do. Having a blog mean its a BIG reponsibility for us to update our own blogs. I am kinda like don't know what to talk about. Another reason is that I am scared and afraid. I was afraid that someone would announce my blog RIP or dead blog. I felt so hurt. Almost like there were thousands of knives piercing through my heart. :'(

Its quite boring though this holiday. Anyway, next Monday I'm going to go listen to the Undang or whatsoever do you guys called it.All of my friends say that that place will make you super sleepy, super bored and its best to take someone along with you. A pity that I'm going alone. Sure sleepy de. Let us pray and hope that I am able to survive this ordeal. Because on Wednesday going on holiday liao. Super happy. Wanna go relax and relax and relax. After that, it would be time for homeworks and getting results for exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment