Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Roughest Day

Didn't know what got into me today. Went to school as usual. 6.50am. Tired. I just rest a little on the table. You guys might say I moody. And I never got as moody as I am today. Just that this kinda things. Whatever lar. I am not able to tell you guys about the story. Maybe its personal already. What I can tell is that during after recess, I didn't know what happened and just quarrel with her.

I am really sorry for all. I really don't know what happened to me. Either too stress. Or anything lar. And very sorry ney. Its all because of me that you now feel so unhappy. Sorry for each and every part that I have done wrong today. Haiz. Sorry for not accompanying you after Physics. Sorry for everything. I dont know why am I in such a bad mood.

Anyway, I ate a lot during lunch. Yeah, its more than usual. And after crying, I vomited all out. Some of you people may think that I'm childish because i cried or whatever. But i really had a very very rough day today already. Not really in the mood to blog.

See you all. Forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment