Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Quite Busy!

Today is nothing particular. Just that, before this is more busier than today. Today is like a relaxing day for me. Finished my work at like say around 3pm? Maybe. So, at 3pm i started watching the Korean Drama (Boys Over Flowers). It may seem only girls watch it, but I kinda enjoy the drama.

So at 3pm I started watching. I was quite sleepy and well, was about to fell asleep. I watch the show and the more I watched, the more I am engrossed with it. So I kept watching. To me, the show was like never ending but almost all my friends finished up the show liao. Leaving me behind. :(

4pm, She went to sleep till 7pm at night. So i just kept watching. I watched from 3pm and I seriously did not realised it was so late, till I heard my youngest bro shouting at the living room. I was in my room. LOL.

Then, I referred to my watch to study what was the time at that particular moment. I saw the time, 6.34 pm. And I was like 'What!' . It just felt like I watched the show for 1 hour only. And well, time is time. I went down to take my dinner, and here I am, blogging.

Oh yea, not to forget, in school. I got 68% for my Moral. And guess what? Teacher said all students who failed getting A1's and A2's will have to go science 2 for Moral classes. And I am so proud of it. Luckily got many people are following us into Science 2. LOL.

Anyway, I am about to continue the Korean drama that i just mentioned of just now.

Cya. Tata. Good luck to all. I love you people. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment