Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Just Realised

I just realised:

-my birthday falls on the Trial Exams.
-I haven't started on Add. Maths folio.
-I scored badly during exam.
-my blog was outdated.
-I was in dilemma when choosing a blog colour.
-I am kinda bored right now.
-I am 17 years old this year.
-I missed my young school days.
-I have missed alot new movies due to Mid-Year Exams. Curse it!

Its kinda bored right now. Seriously!
Someone suggest what should I do?
Anyone?
Somebody?
Hello?!
Damn it. No one is answering.
Looks like I'm alone again.

That's it! Bang you guys. I am going to play games.

p/s
The list of the new movies ar:-
$ Terminator: Salvation $
$ Dragon Ball: Evolution $
$ Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li$
$ Shopaholics $
$ X-Men Origins: Wolverine $
$ Monster Vs. Aliens $
$ Hannah Montana The Movie $

Some of them maybe old to you, but I haven't watched them. Pity me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment