Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Very Sorry To A Person That Means A Lot To Me

Sorry that I didn't be a person that you wan me to be.
Sorry that I am always unable to make you happy.
Sorry that I have always make you to be sad with me.
Sorry that I until now I failed to change to how you wanted me to be.
Sorry that I am always so stressed about studies.
Sorry that I always make you worried about me.
Sorry that I couldn't make you happy no matter what I did.
Sorry that I can't do anything right.
Sorry that I ruined your mood to study.
Sorry that I am always such a sadist.
Sorry that I am always so unreasonable.
Sorry that I am always think about no one and only myself.

All I wanted to say is just very sorry. I really didn't wanna feel this way. But I couldn't stop myself from thinking it. As a result, you got so frustrated. I am sorry that it was me behind every little sadness that you have.

I know that I am just being emotional here. But I am now sad.
Sad for what I have failed to do.
Failed for what you expected me to be.

Maybe I just need sometime to think about why am I like that.
Maybe I am just like that.
Who knows.

I just wan you to be happy.
But that is the thing that i oftenly fail to give.

Only a few times, I can see your smile when your with me.

I am just sorry that I am being EMO right now. But thats how I really felt about myself.
I will promise to be better tomorrow. Good luck in your studies and smile always. And whatever I said above, its my fault. Never once did I blame you. Hoping you happy always.

<3 you always. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment