Friday, February 13, 2009

I got TAGGED!

Me, Tong kena tagged by my mei. So, I have to continue the chain or I will get struck by lightning ( but trying to believe that that won't happen to me >_<) LOL. I have to list out 16 things randomly about myself. Huh. Anyway, here goes nothing. I :-

1) am currently watching TV.
2) had not done Accounts homework and its gonna be Accounts tuition in two days!
3) always SMS some one special.
4) am always getting flu coz of nose sensitiveness.
5) am gonna have a happy Valentine's!!
6) got a scar on my hand. Ask me for more Info. :D
7) am currently blogging now at 9:29pm. :)
8) have used my phone for 3 years.
9) enjoy watching CSI.
10) I spent 25 minutes writing this post.
11) got nothing to much to say about myself.
12) am trying to change myself to be a better person.
12) found a dog by a road side.
13) signed up for DIGI Super Sms package. ROFL!
14) enjoys old English songs as well as new.
15) find 'Fall For You-Secondhand Serenade' quite meaningful.
16) crapped alot from 1 to 15, dont't I? HAHA

So, now i have done my part. You should start doing yours! After writing 16 things about yourself. Start tagging the rest of people in the minimum of 5 persons! Enjoy tagging.

See yas!

p/s. you are not to tag me back for something might happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment