Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why So Many Conflicts? SADDENING

Todays like normal days, only that there are so many conflicts/ misuderstandings.
Haiz. Why can't be like old times where everyone was happy.
You guys may not wanna be friends anymore, but what can i do?
I tried to change, i apologised. But you are still mad at me. Giving me a cold shoulder. I tried to solve this, but you guys dont wanna. Then you said mood swings, but from what I can see, you treat the rest so much better then how you treat me. Why must have to be that way? Can't it be like old times? So much i tried to change, you still think its not enough. I don't really get it, but i wanna clear this up.


To a certain someone(If you read this, you know its you):

Even if you don't like me, do you have put on sarcastic marks on me?
Even if you don't like me, you should just tell me straight forwardly, i just wanna know why.
Do you need to hurt my feelings?
If you think i am a torn in your flesh, just tell me straight on.
Ignoring me everyday is going no where.
I really dont like misunderstandings. I just wanna clear it up. But haiz.
All i want is just to keep friends. Its just that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment