Saturday, February 14, 2009

Whether I am Wrong or Being Misuderstood?

Siang, this post is mainly about what did i do at Faeez house. Well, so here we go.

On that day we went to faeez house, I got excited coz he got a xbox 360, so I got really in the mood to play. Agreeing that it was my fault, coz I keep pestering Faeez about the xbox. Maybe, little too much coz I little jakun 1st time playing mar. So that I know my mistake lar.

After that, you said i passed sarcastic remarks about his room, But anyway, I don't think I did. Why?
Coz I envy Faeez. His room, although small, but so cozy and got lotsa things. Seriously, I got no intention of saying that his room is small in a negative manner. His room is rather unique if you ask me, coz well, its nice having your own cozy room having all the technologies in it. Agree right. His room was a truly nice room! Damn it! Got so many interesting things!

Then, about the game parts, well, you said I snatched the controller to you. That part I don't quite remember well, but I think I just said it for the fun. I dont remember from snatching the controller for you. Anyway, maybe there are still some changes that are still not enough.

BUT I AM TRYING ALREADY :)
NO HARD FEELINGS.
JUST TELLING YOU WHAT WAS MY INTENTION ONLY AR!

No comments:

Post a Comment