Friday, February 13, 2009

Tiring and Worrying Day..

After blogging about the tags, its time for me to story tell about what happened today. Let's see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well. Something MAJOR happened. Eyra got injured during PJ. And as you guys know who is Eyra to me right.. They played Bola Baling. Thats not so bad yet. I believed our class boy wouldn't play so rough towards girls. But there was a typical boy who got to passionated into the game and started playing it hard. =_= Too hard rather until he injured Eyra. What The F***! Boy injure Girl? That got me damn freaking pissed with him + worrying about Eyra. Got hit hard and was like couldn't even walk straight. So damn worried! During Biology class, her face looks listless and wasn't able to talk. Luckily, I got her friends to help her during the rest of the schooling day, and during Physics tuition. Thanks Lots, Friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faeez Faeez, Do you need my help to introduce HER to you? So you won't go sweating like today again. I was kinda suprised seeing you perspiring like mad today. :P. LOL. 1 thing that puzzles me is that how come you get the shivers whenever you see her. Haha. Anyway, you are a good and funny friend Faeez. Remember call me if you got go jogging eh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to sad story. Well, So many things has happened in class. C'mon lar guys. Last year already, why so many problems have to arise during the last year in school? I so totally agree with Faeez. Why can't we just have fun as the last year in this school. Better then everyday cold wars here and there. I prefer during Form 3 and Form 4 where everyone had so much fun rather then keep having conflicts in class. Haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment