Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today Sucks 11 Feb

Today SUCKS. Everyone is kinda moody today. I dont know why. Kok Yuan in Physics lab doing our PEKA, non-stop VULGARITIES. Everyone was rather down.

Siang, hope you cheer up soon, my friend! I don't know why nowadays you seemed to give me the cold shoulder. And obviously you treat Faeez all so differently. How i wish the old days would come back.

Anyway, chemistry, I dont give a damn! So hard! My tuition wasnt even reaching there yet, and darn it. all subject in school is going so fast and yet tuition slow! Oh my god! Homework, like mountains man. accounts, not done yet. So many questions. My god!

Btw, Faeez, I guess you know I'm new right! So, I use ur blog as reference. LOL. But not stealing any ideas. No worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment