Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Nice" Sunday

Today is Sunday. Supposingly Sunday is a day of relaxation but i got 6 hours of god damn tuition. LOL 1st was Accounts. So many homework. Trying to do but its gonna take a long time. NO MORE PROCASTINATION. So, I gotta force myself to do work beginning tonight. If not, i will die of it! Darn it. Then it was BM tuition class. LOL. I was like day dreaming the whole time. Thinking whether should i sleep anot. In the end, i decided to be half awake. It was really tiring. Chemist was quite fun. Teacher likes to make jokes that makes us all laugh. (Although the way he shouts freaks me) But quite fun lar.

Then later, my cousin is going to Chingay at JB. I am sure they all gonna have lotsa fun. I did not go. Can anyone give me and answer to this question: Why didn't I go to Chingay?

The answer would be quite easy. Guess be4 you start scrolling down!















BECAUSE OF HOMEWORK. Duh!!!! Ain't it obvious!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plaza Pelangi's Popular Book Centre got no David Archuleta's album. =_= Regretted that i didn't buy it yesterday at CS. Kns. Haha.

Oh, ya! Faeez, do i have the rights to read Twilight?!?! :P Coz the other time i got scolded by u when i say i wanna read Twilight. T_T. LMAO.

My blog ends here. Gotta go shower. See ya all!


p/s About staying away from procastination, its only for this week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment