Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweet Sweet Valentine's Day

Eyra hand-made it herself! So sweet...
Thanks for eveything you have done for me... Wo ai ni!

Today, was just a very special and meaningful day for me. 1st was early in the morning, I got gifts from a special someone. She had hand-made those gifts herself. I was very touched. I bought her a bouquet of Ferreros. She was equally suprised as I am.

Although the day seemed so perfect, suddenly, Eyra cried and well, everyone was like panicking. She broke a glass bottle, and like thinking she was getting all the bad luck. Breaking bottles dont symbolize anything only BREAKING MIRRORS. So, everyone tried their very best to cheer her up, as today is Valentine's. Don't ask about me. I did nothing :(

Soon, the 2nd thing is that, friendship problems are all solved. I am really happy, that you, Siang, has finally calmed down. Yes, we still remain as friends (: Anyway, we started to give out Valentine's Day gifts to the whole school. Well, it was a fun and enjoyable day in school.

School ended, and a group of us are planned to go CS and have some Valentine's fun. We went to Sizzling Stone Grill. The tomyam there was nice but too little (as you all know, i eat alot XD). I kept complaining NOT ENOUGH!!!! LMAO. Then we went around walking and some of us gotta go back early. Although the day seemed to pass so fast, I really enjoyed Valentine's year. AT LEAST, was better then last year. Zzzzz. Last year was just truly a sad Valentine's!



No comments:

Post a Comment