Thursday, February 12, 2009

So Heart-Aching

Just think for a friend, who has been friends with you like almost 3 years. And suddenly everything gone up in smoke. He decided to give up the friendship. Its just so HEART-ACHING. You'll get what i mean when it really happens to you. You try your best to change, but still not enough. Trying to change but no one is there to point out your mistakes. Maybe, i am IMMATURE. But friendships all about being mature and immature? Trying to change liao. I know i always sorta like mementingkan diri sendiri. But trying to change. TRYING TO CHANGE. Tell me who can change their characters just overnight? You sure need sometimes right? I still remember this, a person told me ' we will give you time to change, maybe 1 year 1 month 1 week 1 day'. As long as you try to change. Anyway, I really puzzled what has overcomed you. But i am trying my very best to change already. I just refuse to give up this relationship which i took so long to build. Haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment