Saturday, February 14, 2009

Specially For Siang

I try to understand what have you been through. Both of us are at mistakes. Anyway, i forgive you as you are still considered one of my best friends. Its a pity to end our years of friendship like that. Do you agree? I just hope you would cheer up again and well, I hope you would treat me as before. Guessing that you still have problems, I should give you time to calm down and settle it. Everyone really hopes you would be a happy Siang again. Don't just stress cause you entered Sn1. Sn1 is nothing but a name. We still treat you as a 'Siang' from last year. By the way, that apology really helped me felt better. Its cause that i am very vexed over this issue already. All of us are. Just that we hope you will be better. Any problems, you may come and find me. As a friend, i would help u. (:

p/s forgive and forget is what we do in friendships. Don't bear grudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment